Stress Less During The Holidays
Regardless of our family traditions and religious beliefs, most of us have mixed feelings about the holiday season. The holidays can be a time of great joy, and tremendous stress. This drop in series is designed to address common holiday stressors, and help you find relief and even happiness during the holiday season.
- Nov 13 Week 1: Stress Less During the Holidays, Introduction
- Nov 20 Week 2: This Isn’t How I Thought It Would Be
- Nov 27 Week 3: There’s Too Much To Do, I Can’t Get It All Done
- Dec 4 Week 4: The End of The Year “What The Hell” Effect
- Dec 11 Week 5: I Don’t Feel Comfortable With My Family, or My Family Drives Me Crazy
- Dec 18 Week 6: Feeling Lonely in The Midst of The Chaos
Jules Rodriguez is a licensed chiropractor and massage therapist in practice for over 20 years. She was introduced to meditation 30 years ago in a recovery program, and was immediately aware of the positive changes that occur through regular practice. She has a daily meditation practice, and when she's not on the cushion she endeavors to bring mindfulness to everything she does. She is currently enrolled in the UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center's (MARC) Trained Mindfulness Facilitator Program
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Full refund if you cancel with 24 hours notice.
No refunds or credits are given to registrant "no-shows".
NOW House reserves the right to cancel classes for any reason. Registrants will be notified in advance of the class.